Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trip to Alabama - October 2009











Lucy and I had a great trip to Alabama. Molly and Ryan found a great condo for us to stay at and Lucy found her new hero...Marina! I'm fairly certain Lucy thinks Marina walks on water. No for real, in Lucy's head Marina walks on water. :) The girls jumped on the bed and played, find Marina. Very cute.
Lucy was a great little traveler...I couldn't have been more proud (except for the last flight where I was ready to sell her on craigslist).
Although we were really busy helping Molly and Ryan move, we did find some time to relax on the shore and take some pics. Overall, Lucy and I had a good time visiting Molly, Ryan, Marina, and Grandma Poo-Poo.
PS: Molly and I brought down the house with our rendition of Tina and Ike's Proud Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment