Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Uninspiring...

I have to be honest...I've felt a bit uninspired of late. Thank goodness for technology that allows me to lay low and hide behind you-tube video's and posted pics. Not that life hasn't been inspiring...the girls have been wonderful Sharing a bedroom (part duex) seems to be working out and we've fallen into a good evening routine. And despite ourselves, Norm and I have been really good too. Maybe that's the problem? Life has been too smooth. No bumps to blog about.

To that end, I will quickly (and uninspiringly...is that a word?) update you with what we're been up to the past few days. This past Friday we crashed the Home and Garden show to watch Uncle Acey do a sushi roll demo for his new restaurant, Masu. He did a great job and it was fun watching him interact with the audience. He even gave a shout-out to TJ which was adorable. On Saturday Norm and I (along with Georgia, Andy, Keith, Katie, and Dave) took the plunge into Lake Calhoun for Special Olympics. Katie and I were "plunge virgins" but the whole thing was over before it began and I hardly even had time to be cold. I definitely am up for another plunge in the future.

Greta saw Dr. Cox who gave the green light to get tubes. JOY! Sort of bittersweet. I hate the idea of Greta having surgery; but rejoice in the idea of a world without frequent doctors visits and endless antibiotics. I just hope the end justifies the means.

Finally, I am patiently waiting out the next few weeks till my new job starts. Did I mention I got the "official" job offer from Audit? That's right boys and girls. I am making the move back to audit and couldn't be more excited about it. The 21st can't come soon enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment