Friday, June 18, 2010

Gals at the Cabino!



Lucy, Greta and I made the trek up to Alexandria yesterday afternoon. The girls were pretty good in the car...minus Lucy's complete meltdown in the backseat when she dropped her book and I couldn't get my gumby arms to stretch that far (hard to believe). I mean, my arms are freakishly long...but I'm still human. It's great to be here to have the support of Jim and Cathey while James is away. Plus, Cathey and Jim make it possible for me and Lucy to have some QT together. She is such a character. Here are a couple of cute pics from today. Lucy would live in her swimsuit if we let her. Unfortunately, those swimmy diapers don't exactly stop pee...which led to several awkward moments today in the lawn...and the garage...and the pool deck! What can I say...she's well hydrated.

I think we are all missing Norm in our own ways. Lucy won't say his name when I point to him in a picture. She just turns her head away. Me, I've turned to margarita's (oh wait...is that really any different than normal?). Either way, I am counting the days till he heads back to the states. Generally, I would tell you how many days till he's back in the states...but the margarita's have made my mind a bit to fuzzy for such complicated math. For those not in tequila-induced haze...he will be home next Saturday. :)

Cheers from Margaritaville!

No comments:

Post a Comment