Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Beginning....

Great picture of Happy!
...to look a lot like Christmas. Minnesota is looking a lot like, well, Minnesota after this weekends snowfall. Although Lucy was around last winter, this really was the first time that she's seen snow...and she cannot stop talking about the "snowbbb" and the "icshe". She even brought a snowball into the house which I tried to save for her in the freezer. But, after about 7 seconds of patient waiting, she wanted me to open the freezer again so she could touch, admire, and then eat the snowball. That's our Lucy.

...to get much closer to Thanksgiving. And with each passing day, I get a little more "excited" about our epic road trip to Missouri. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see Molly, Ryan, Marina, Mom, and my newest nephew Teddy. But the thought of 8-10 hours in a car with Lucy (23mo), Greta (6mo), and Grandpa (86yrs) seems a bit daunting. I hope someday I'll be able to look back on this "Epic Journey" and laugh. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment