Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Update and photo's!





James and I have been so busy preparing for Margaret. Organizing, rearranging, and organizing some more. It makes for hectic, busy weekends but we are still finding time to hang out with friends and enjoy these last few weeks with only one child. We are so lucky to have friends who've made such an effort to hang out on Ashland Ave so (1) we don't have to pack-up the show after our busy days and (2) so I can wear comfy clothes at all times!

Despite all my well-laid plans, I've become increasingly cranky, tired, and uncomfortable...but Norm handles it in stride and I couldn't be doing this without him. He does more than his fair share of Lucy-time on the weekends so I can catch a quick nap or rest. I've also caught him turning over the laundry, running to the grocery store, and fixing whatever Lucy and I have broken over the week. :) Life continues to throw us curve-balls but I believe together we can handle anything.

Grandpa continues to adjust to life at the Minnesota Veterans home. He looks good...is clean, shaven, and well-dressed. He's also well-enough to complain about all the things he dislikes about MVH. If only more woman served in WWII.

Well, life continues and as always I thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

Cheers,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment