Monday, March 22, 2010

A Sincere Thank You from the Happy Mama to James

Sometimes people do amazing things that go completely unnoticed.

Yesterday afternoon, Gpa brought me to tears. He is so unhappy at the MVH and places a lot of the blame on me. Generally, I just brush-off his little tantrums...but this one was different. He was angry and mean and I am pregnant and emotional. NOT a good combination. Either way, I want to send a sincere thank you to James for stepping-in and having a very frank and difficult conversation with Gpa...and for dropping everything and coming home in record time when I called.

James, you have been my rock and my support through this entire ordeal. Your endless ability to listen to me vent and "talk it out" means everything to me. But beyond being my support system, you have taken over a majority of the day-to-day care of Lucy. I don't know how you do it all and I am blessed and lucky and grateful to have you as my partner. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your selfless acts of kindness and love may go unnoticed by most...but not me.
I love you!
Thank you for loving me back with such ferociousness and loyalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment