Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Stop Stressing" she says!

After a stressful Sunday with Gpa, I am now contracting every 7-10 minutes (according to my doctor). Apparently, my uterus is "irritated" and reacting to my emotional state. Oh Wonderful! Poor Margaret is going to come out a bundle of nerves. The good news is that my cervix is still closed. Hopefully it stays like that for at least another 14 days so I reach 36 weeks and give Margaret a little more time to fatten-up.

My solution...Girls night with comfy clothes, pizza, and a movie! If only wine (or bloody mary's, or Georgia's VT's, or margarita's) could join the party. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I didn't know this Beth. TRY to slow down and take it easy. Life is going to be quite busy once little Greta arrives (busier than it already is) so try to put the Gpa stuff aside and enjoy these last few weeks as a family of 3. Much easier said than done, I know. As for contractions, water, empty bladder and laying on the left side they say (doesn't work for me, but worth a try). xoxo

    ReplyDelete