Monday, March 29, 2010

Gpa and Contractions Update

Good Morning Happy Bloggers and Friends!
It has been a Looooong weekend. Gpa was admitted to the Geriatric Psych ward at Unity Hospital in Fridley Friday afternoon for continuing to threaten suicide. He is expected to stay there for at least a week (my guess is until his insurance runs out!). He is very confused and angry and does not understand why he is there. He's convinced that I put him there because I'm mad. UGH! I told him that wasn't true and that his doctors, psychologist, and social worker made the decision. But, well I guess he's going to believe what he wants to.

On a happier note, I was able to rest this weekend and my contractions have slowed-down significantly. I would venture to say that they are not contractions at all but Braxton-Hicks. So that's very good news. I have a regular doctors appointment today where I will most likely BEG to be induced!!! :) I'm ready to be done with all this PG nonsense and meet Margaret. Plus, I'm ready to start this new life with two children that we have been diligently planning for the past 9 months. However, I doubt my doctor will see it that way. (laugh). Oh well, only 5 weeks left.

Ok, well I better go eat breakfast and get ready for work. Take care to all! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear baby Margaret is not knocking on the door to meet the world just yet...as hard as that is on you guys. Happy Birthday Beth in a few days...and have a blessed Easter.

    Love you all,
    Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete