Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life Update...Gpa and Baby Margaret

Well, Gpa is being sent home (MN Veterans Home) today from Unity Hospital. Hopefully the break and increase in anti-depressants was just what the doctor ordered. Keep your fingers crossed.

Baby Margaret is getting anxious...or at least that's what I like to tell myself. I continue to have braxton-hicks/contractions and am now dilated 2cm. YAY! Hopefully this little munchkin continue's to spin and roll her way downstream. :) Although daddy wants her to wait till after Saturday...the Turtle's are playing in Mpls! God-forbid I were to give birth before he gets to jump around in the mosh-pit in flannel! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hold tight on Margaret...the Turtles need Jimbo!!!

    Laner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catchin up on posts. Wow. I can't wait til Margaret gets here, and I can make mama a nice big Bloody Mary! Hang in there; you are one strong mama and I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete