Monday, April 26, 2010

Things that make me PEE!

During these last blessed days of Pregnancy, one of the many joys I now deal with is constantly peeing in my pants. So I thought, instead of hiding behind my "Female Depends", I would just come right out and list all the ways I can pee during the day!
  • The Obvious: sneezing and coughing. (Let's be honest, sometimes that happens even if I'm not pregnant...although I think there's a pill for that!)
  • The Less-Obvious: standing up from a couch or chair. It's like my own special secret.
  • The Truly Bizarre: Passing gas (it's a gamble every time in more ways than one), folding laundry, and talking on my cell phone???
  • The Sure-Fire Change of Pants: LAUGHING. If I so much as giggle at Norm, I'm running to the bedroom for a new pair of granny-panties! (Really...did you think I was still sporting a cute thong! I now sport cute Fruit of the Looms.)

Here's the most recent link that sent me running: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Au_8GMUxVs

No comments:

Post a Comment